Available Class-Leading 12,500 lbs. Max Towing
Best-In-Class Fuel Economy
Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi from Onstar*
Talk about dependable
With a legacy like Chevrolet's Silverado 1500, dependable just comes with the territory. This long-lasting full-size pickup is as dependable as it gets. This is not some chance happening. Strength, capability and now advanced technology that helps make this truck live on throughout time. But the real test comes from it miles. The amount put on from this truck? Unmatched.
With the right tool, an job is possible. Here are the Silverado truck features that'll get the job done:
- Hydro-formed, boxed high-strength steel frame
- Nine cross members are through-frame welded for lateral support
- Shear-style and hydraulic body mounts enhance comfort while hauling, towing and tackling rugged terrain
- Roll-formed steel pickup box floor that’s stronger, lighter and more durable than a traditional stamped steel bed
- Up to 2,250 lbs. of maximum payload. 5'8", 6'6" and 8' box lengths. 4 standard lower tie-downs
- EZ Lift & Lower tailgate on LT and above
- Available Max Trailering Package offers up to 12,500 lbs. of class-leading towing capability.
- Integrated Brake Controller. Tow/Haul Mode.
- Hill Start Assist .Auto Grade Braking. Rear Vision Camera.
Lets get comfortable
From the cabin to the worksite, the inside of the Silverado 1500 will always have space. Everything you need is right where you want it.
- Triple-seal inlaid doors and aerodynamic windshield that will cancel out noise inside the cabin.
- Dual-resilient foam seats that feel great and last long with maximum comfort.
- The steering wheel control can answer phone calls, control the Chevrolet MyLink display along with setting the cruise control and many other features.
- USB ports and an available 110V outlet just incase you need to plug in.